WHY JOIN WRBA?
By joining the WRBA you are investing in your community, your industry, and your business. You, and your fellow members are working together to set standards within the building industry, in essence “building a better world” for everyone. As a group, “we” can accomplish goals together that you could not do on your own.
Here are some great reasons to join WRBA:
- Three memberships in one! Wolf River Builders Association (WRBA), Wisconsin Builders Association (WBA), and National Association of Home Builders (NAHB).You are not only joining one organization on a local level, but you are automatically joining on a state and national level.
- Networking Opportunities! Promote your business - new business contacts. Recognition among peers and public. Increase your visibility!
- Exclusive discounts for fellow WRBA members!
WRBA Member Benefits
• Take advantage of discounts from your fellow associates. Help support the local economy as well as your fellow members/associates. The best way to reap the benefits of WRBA is to get involved! Join us at our monthly meetings, join a committee.
Receive a Discounted Booth Rate at the Annual Home Show!
• Advertising discounts in local publications.
• The best way to reap the benefits of WRBA is to get involved! Join us at our monthly meetings, join a committee.
- WBA (Wisconsin Builders Association) member benefits!
WBA Member Rebate Program
• One of the many benefits of the WBA is The Member Rebate Program. This is a free member benefit of the State Home Builders Associations that is available to all active Builder and Remodeler Members. There are currently over 40 of the country's leading Manufacturer Brands participating in the Member Rebate Program. The Manufacturers offer the same rebates as the "Top-10 Builders" receive regardless of your volume. Check out the link below for additional benefits of WBA.
• Insurance Programs for small businesses. Call for the latest information.
• Legal & Building Code Hotline. Click here to login to www.wisbuild.org and get the Legal & Building Code Hotline.
• Business Contracts. Click here to login to www.wisbuild.org and get the New WBA Home Construction and Home Remodeling Contracts. They are the latest industry standard available to members for no charge! Other business tools include Change Orders, Specification List, Warranty Document, Sub Contractor Agreement and more.
NAHB(National Assoc. of Home Builders) member benefits!
NAHB Advantage Program
• As an NAHB (National Association of Home Builders) benefit, members have access to discounts and savings opportunities offered by many national companies. Discounts on Dell computers, Hertz rental cars, Lowes and FedEx just to name a few. The NAHB has a great website that contains industry data and resources at your fingertips.
• Great resources and data collected at your fingertips and available to you, including Builder Books!
- Educational opportunities! Often at discounted prices. Courses offered by WBA foundation as well as WRBA and other local associations. Helps you stay on top of current code, etc.
- Great Public Relations!Opportunities to get involved in your local area and the building community!
Need to know more?
View our slideshow 'Celebrating Success' to learn more about how WRBA is involved in the community and the association's annual events!